Thursday, September 16, 2010

Designing QSL Card For OK4BX :

Thanks to Twitter, I came into contact with OM Tomas, OK4BX. Tomas does have a hobby of collecting HAM magazine from DX, luckily I was having one so I forwarded it to him. Then after few days, I got one tweet from him "I ran out of all my QSL cards and I am thinking what next..:)". I took the lead and asked him shall I design QSL card for him. Thats a roger was the answer from Tomas. Interesting part of Tomas is his grandfather and father too are hams they have web-page too http://web.bxhome.org/


And what a coincidence when I finished designing of his QSL card and forwarded him the soft copy it was his 33rd birthday and for him it was a special gift. In return Tomas did send me a beautiful cap with my callsign and handle. Which I would like to share with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin